Monday 1 December 2014

MA UAL CAMBERWELL - Reflective Journal

I am struggling to keep a reflective journal as a written document so I am moving to my Blog. This way I can write every day from wherever I am and I can add images (if I need to).
This blog has always been a bit thin on the ground with regards text so here goes!


Reflective Journal Entry: Confidence

A lot seems to have happened with my work - and I am very happy at the moment. I am finding some confidence that I have not felt in years! It is amazing what it can do working in a place that really wears you down psychologically and creatively. On a positive note - I really enjoyed writing my project proposal and it felt like a great way to articulate what it is that I need to do. Like a very detailed and abstract to do list. I also did a silly picture of myself as a sort of woman/bird hybrid. It did not take long but I used all my own images (which I like doing) except the black feather which I found online.



No comments:

Post a Comment